A healthy beautiful smile can mean a lot of things to a lot of different people. That is why at Gulf Dental we do our very best to provide you with the cosmetic dental care that you want. The following are just a few of the cosmetic dental services that we can offer to you:
- Dental implants to restore missing teeth, and to restore strength to the gum and jaw weakened by the absence of the teeth.
- Dental crowns to fix and protect damaged teeth, and to help protect against infections that could occur due to food particles in the exposed tooth.
- Teeth whitening to bring back the natural whiteness of your teeth, and make you look younger and healthier. This can be done in the comfort of your own home.
- Dentures to restore missing teeth, as well as to replace badly damaged or decayed teeth. Another possible benefit is that dentures could restore strength to the jaw and facial muscles.
- Veneers to repair broken, cracked or chipped teeth, and to give them added strength.
Reasons for Cosmetic Dentistry
We know that looking good is not always the reason for cosmetic dentistry. There are many other reasons for recommending a dental cosmetic procedure besides just making your smile more beautiful.
- Broken teeth can make it difficult to eat or talk. Repairing your broken teeth can lead to better and healthier eating habits.
- Cracked teeth can make you more vulnerable to infection, so it is important to have them fixed.
- Chipped teeth can cause tooth sensitivity, which can be painful and uncomfortable.
- Missing teeth can cause the gums and jaw to get weaker for lack of support, and facial muscles could also start to sag as a result of missing teeth.
Give us call at Gulf Dental to see how we can use cosmetic dentistry to improve your smile and quality of life!